"Gmail does an excellent job of blocking spam, but sometimes you just want to go the extra mile and prevent some mail from ever reaching your account." - Lifehacker "If you’re looking to block unwanted emails, particularly from certain senders who send you unsolicited messages, an extension for Google Chrome called Block Sender is a great solution." - Make Tech Easier "Makes this process very easy and will prevent you from getting inundated with pointless emails" - Business Insider Do you get annoying email? With Block Sender for...
Block Sender Review
"If you’re looking to block unwanted emails, particularly from certain senders who send you unsolicited messages, an extension for Google Chrome called Block Sender is a great solution." - Make Tech Easier
"Makes this process very easy and will prevent you from getting inundated with pointless emails" - Business Insider
Do you get annoying email?
With Block Sender for Gmail™, you can block any email permanently in one click and send a fake Error message. No more complicated filters to setup. Works for email addresses, domains, subject lines and even keywords. Block anyone.
Try a few blocks for free or upgrade to get advanced features and bounce back messages.
- Block someone from harassing you with unwanted email. Send them a fake "This email address is incorrect" error message.
- Block any newsletter you didn't subscribe for and never see it again.
- Social networks or shopping sites sending you email you don't want to read? Block it in one click.
- Adds a "Block" button compatible with Gmail™. When you get a message you don't want, block the sender permanently.
- Automatically create a fake "This email address doesn't exist" error message to appear in the other person's inbox.
- Anonymous: The sender won't know that any message you get goes to your trash immediately.
- Flexible: Undo accidental blocks.
- Freedom: Permanently delete messages or have them skip the inbox.
- Advanced Filtering: Block sub-domains, subjects, or even individuals with an upgrade.
- Insightful: Flag future messages from the same domain.
AND MANY MORE USES:
- Getting a lot of notification messages from Facebook, Twitter, or social media services you signed up for? Block them all.
- Set up simple filters without having to worry about the cumbersome options.
- Fake your email death for those people you really don't want to talk to. Ever. Again.
- Relationship ended horribly? Never see another message from your ex again.
- Can't block a particular address? Flag all messages from certain domain names.
- Google Apps™
Contact: support (at) blocksenderapp.com
Bugs: bugs (at) blocksenderapp.com
PLANS & PRICING:
Block Sender has a free plan and an unlimited use plan. It is free to use Block Sender up to a limited number of blocks every month, which resets after 30 days. Upgrade to our monthly or yearly unlimited use plans to enjoy premium features and unlimited blocks. More information at: http://www.blocksenderapp.com/
Minor updates including languages.
New languages supported and new fake email block features.
New languages supported.
New menus for increasing the free block plan for new users. Bug fixes and improvements with automatic error email message. New languages supported.
New filters for upgraded users. Reorganized options page. Upgraded one-time free blocks to monthly free blocks for users who only block a few messages every month.
Added additional tutorial help options. Bug fixing for Gmail™ changes.
Updated UI and improved the extension architecture. Huge refresh with buttons and options page. Brand new clean design and multiple options for blocking subjects, email, or domains.
Fixed bugs with automatic archiving and blocking. Updated UI and parts of the extension for new Gmail™ changes plus recent blocks.
Added automatic message archiving, undo, and error messages plus additional blocking features.
Initial release. Supports blocking of individual messages.
Gmail and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. Use of these trademarks are subject to Google Permissions.