Secure Browsing is the free Chrome extension that informs you on the potential online threats that may be hidden behind the link you are going to click on websites or emails you receive. Links and files are examined based on VirusTotal that integrates data from Avira, Bitdefender, Comodo Site Inspector and yet other sixty online security and scan services in real time, simultaneously. SECURE BROWSING FEATURES - Accessible from right-clicking any link or file. - Works on text links, image links and file links. - Available for F...
Secure Browsing Review
SECURE BROWSING FEATURES
- Accessible from right-clicking any link or file.
- Works on text links, image links and file links.
- Available for FREE!
Use Secure Browsing with just two mouse clicks and avoid infections and other unwanted consequences.
HOW TO CHECK A LINK OR FILE
1. Right-click the suspicious link you want to check.
2. Click ‘Check Link’ (Blue Shield Icon) in the context popup window
3. You will see the results of scanning in the upper right corner of the page. Blue Shield means the link is safe. If there is a danger, malicious content, you’ll see a Red Shield. Clicking ‘view details’ you can see what service considered the link as a malicious.
No need to solve issues when they happened, just do not let them happen. Stay one step ahead of viruses, phishing software and malware! More than sixty trusted and reliable online security services let you avoid further problems. Using the Secure Browsing extension, you are always warned about potential online threats.
VirusTotal is a free online service that analyzes files and URLs enabling the identification of viruses, worms, trojans and other kinds of malicious content detected by antivirus engines and website scanners.